Job Title: Chief Commercial Officer
Working Hours: Flexible
Travel Required: Not frequent
Compensation: Flexible. A mixture of fixed and performance-based.
Position Type: Part Time
Job Description: Breakfast Club Africa, a Pan African leadership enhancement organization in seven countries is looking for a Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) to support the growth of BCA by growing revenue through the closing of deals on individual and corporate memberships. The CCO will initiate and prepare proposals for BCA service provision to public, private, and non-profit sector organizations, will follow up on those proposals, negotiate and secure agreement on these proposals. The CCO will follow up on individual membership prospects and own the process of converting prospects into paying members.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The role of the Chief Commercial Officer includes but is not limited to the following;
▪ Follow up on leaders who have attended BCA events to convert them to paying customers/members.
▪ Be available for media interviews across TV, Radio and online channels across Africa
▪ Create and send out proposals to multinational corporations, INGOs and public sector organizations to offer them BCA services and follow up on these proposals.
▪ Respond to RFPs for services that BCA provides.
▪ Solicit and close on revenue-generating advertising partnerships with other companies/organizations.
▪ Be available to provide sales training to BCA Coaches
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
▪ A University degree.
▪ A minimum of five years’ level of successful performance in business development (selling to C-suite executives) across multiple countries in Africa.
▪ Excellent connections with executives in Africa.
▪ Fluency in French is a plus
▪ Excellent communication skills in both written and oral
▪ Ability to self-supervise
▪ Ability to write proposals
About Breakfast Club Africa (BCA)
BCA is a company dedicated to the positive transformation of Africa. Established in 2017 and registered in Mauritius as a GBL-1 Corporation, the company provides amazing learning experiences (including peer-learning, peer-problem-solving and executive coaching) to leaders of African organizations/companies that enhance leadership and organizational growth. The vision of BCA is to transform Africa into a middle income continent by 2030 by positively impacting 1 million heads of organizations in public, private, and non-profit sector organizations. The company is led by its CEO, Dr. Modupe Taylor-Pearce.
Send an email to: [email protected]