Judy is an accomplished psychometrist, facilitator, coach and author, who has been working in the field of Human Resource Management and Industrial Psychology for the past 20 years. She was recognised as a Global Coaching Leader at the 8th World Coaching Congress in Mumbai.
Her professional psychometric and coaching practice is focused on leadership assessment and managing transition within the workplace.
She has been a consultant to various business organizations in the field of human potential development for the past 20 years where she is enjoying the privilege of consulting, assessing, developing training programmes, training and facilitating at junior, senior and executive level for a variety of clients in South Africa.
- Coaching Executives and Snr Hr Manager at Coega Development Corporation
- Delivered Selfcare for Leaders session in Mumbai at World Coaching Congress for HRD practitioners and global coaches.
- Coaching Managers at Transnet Port Terminals
- Design and Facilitation of 2 day strategy session for Rivaero
- Facilitation of 2 day conflict management session for Technology Institute of Africa ( whole system in the room over 200 delegates)
- EQ assessment and feedback to top 100 Leaders (Snr Managers, Executives and CEO) at Adient.
- Served as Executive Coach on EY’s Executive Coaching Panel in South Africa
- Personal Coach to 23 Small Business owners at Raizcorp Business Incubator
- Hosted various public workshops on GoalMapping for Small Business Owners
- Part Time lecturer for Hons Students in Psychometrics at NMU
- Design and deliver company wide teambuiliding intervention( Including assessments) for ELIDZ – over 50 staff
- Design and deliver company wide values alignment workshop for ELIDZ
- Assessment of various groups for EQ training – KSA Training
- Facilitation of various leadership modules for Emerging Leadership Course Hosted by Automotive Industry Development Cluster.
- Guest Lecturer for MBA and M Industrial Psychology coaching module at NMMU
- Career coaching workshop for over 50 learners on MBAT Workplace Readiness program
- Coached various business owners from pre-incubation phase through to launchpad phase for SEDA ICT Incubator in Nelson Mandela Bay
- Feedback on EQ assessment to various senior managers at Legal Aid Eastern Cape
- EQ coaching of sales personnel at PPC
- Coaching managers in VW’s High Performance Leadership Program
- Facilitation of group coaching session at CocaCola SABCO
- Advisor for various Mentoring Boards as part of Business Women’s Association Mentoring Program in PE for over 11 years
- Portfolio chair: Membership and Events – COMENSA Eastern Cape Chapter (2009-2010)
- Founding member of SIOPSA Eastern Cape Regioanl Branch
- Designed and delivered a 2 week programmme on Management Assessment Centres on behalf of the NMMU for the Government of Botswana.
- Associate assessor with consultancies such as Resolve Group, Deloitte, Assessment Toolbox and Landelahni conducting Senior Management Assessments for a variety of government departments.
- External assessor for VW’s Management Assessment Centre
- Psychometric assessment for Foschini, Shoprite Group, Woolworths, British American Tobacco, Telesure and Eastern Cape Gambling Board
Judy’s clients often describe her as bringing calm to chaotic situations and focussing attention on what needs to be done, as well as having an uncanny ability to understand the underlying people issues.
In working with a variety of clients in a variety of business sectors, Judy has gained an appreciation and understanding of the challenges that businesses face on a daily basis. Furthermore her love of travel has seen her visit various towns and cities within South Africa, as well as countries like Australia, England, South America, Switzerland, France, Italy and India.
Judy holds degrees in both the physical and social sciences. Amongst these are BSc (Physiology and Psychology) and BSc Hons (Psychology) from Stellenbosch, MA Industrial Psychology from PU for CHE. She further completed a Certificate in Coaching through USB (Stellenbosch). Her previous experience includes psychometric assessment in private clinical practise and HR consulting at Telkom for a number of years.
She is also the author of Coaching Rocks – 5 steps to positive transformational change.
Judy is passionate about creating lives that rock through aligning individuals’ thoughts, feelings and actions with their desired goals.